Associates in Behavioral Diagnostics and Treatment
AIBDT Covid-19 Response
Dear Valued Clients,
We hope that you and your family are remaining safe and healthy during this trying and uncertain time.
AIBDT wants you to know that we are working diligently to maintain consistency and open access to care to the best that we can throughout the duration of this pandemic.
- AIBDT offices are open, and appointments are being maintained as normally scheduled. Current clients, please work with your individual therapists to schedule appointments. We are accepting new clients, and new client appointments can be scheduled by calling 412-329-7778.
- AIBDT is now offering Telepsychology appointments for clients who are not able to come in or prefer remote appointments during this time. Please notify your individual therapist if you would like Telepsychology Services. New clients can let the intake coordinator know. Not all insurances allow for this; however, we will offer reduced rates for those who would have to pay for this service.
- AIBDT is well stocked with sanitizing supplies, including sprays, wipes, and hand sanitizer. We will be spraying furniture and wiping surfaces between every appointment. We will also ask that you use hand sanitizer when coming into the office.
- Our therapists will not offer or accept handshakes, and we will be maintaining at least 6 ft. distance from clients.
- We ask that anyone with cold or flu symptoms stays home. Please either reschedule appointments or utilize Telepsychology services. If clients are observed to have any cold symptoms in our offices, they will be asked to leave and to reschedule their appointments.
- Clients will not be charged for last minute cancellations due to illness during this time.
- If you do not want to wait in the common area waiting rooms, you can ask your therapists to text you when they are ready to start your appointment, which will allow you to walk directly into their offices.
Lastly, we understand this may be a stressful and anxiety-filled time for many. We are a strong community that cares for one another and will work together to navigate our way forward together. Please continue to follow CDC and medical advice, and we wish you, your family and loved ones health and safety.
Additional Psychological Information and Support: